- Despite this continual attention for the quality of its reporting,the Dolphin Swim Club cannot guarantee that the information on its website is always correct or complete.
- No rights can be derived in any way from the information and/or services provided on the website.
- The Dolphin Swim Club accepts no liability for any inaccuracies. However, the Dolphin Swim Club does appreciate it if such inaccuracies are reported to our team.
- Information, ideas and comments, suggestions for improvements and other material and notifications which the Dolphin Swim Club receives as a result of its website are regarded as being non-confidential and intended for unrestricted use by the Dolphin Swim Club without any additional permission having to be granted. You hereby assign all rights in the feedback to the Dolphin Swim Club, and the Dolphin Swim Club shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such feedback. Without limiting the foregoing, the Dolphin Swim Club shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the feedback to others without limitation, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
- An exception to this is the personal data which is subject to the GDPR. Please refer to our Privacy Statement.
- The Dolphin Swim Club reserves the right to improve or otherwise amend the information on its website at any time.
- The Dolphin Swim Club respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the site, the site and all content and other materials on the site, including, without limitation all trademarks, service marks, designs, texts, graphics, pictures, information, methods, inventions, sound files and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “site materials”) are the proprietary property of the Dolphin Swim Club and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Permission is granted to access and use the site and to display, copy, print and download the site materials for personal, non-commercial use only, in accordance with these site terms. and the other rules and restrictions contained in the site, provided you do not include:
(a) any commercial use or any resale or redistribution of the site or the site materials therein;
(b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions;
(c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any site materials,
(d) making any derivative uses of the site and the site materials, or any portion thereof;
(e) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
(f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the site, the site materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the site;
or (g) any use of the site or the site materials other than for its intended purpose.
The permission granted herein is revocable at any time, with or without cause. Except as expressly stated herein, none of the site materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Dolphin Swim Club. The permission given to you terminates automatically if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without the Dolphin Swim Club‘s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate applicable law (including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes).
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the Dolphin Swim Club and include the following information; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- The logo of the Dolphin Swim Club and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the site are trademarks of the Dolphin Swim Club, its corporate partners, licensors, or other respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Dolphin Swim Club or the applicable trademark holder.